Video Editor (Intern)
The Social Hunch is a leading Web Agency that specializes in providing a wide range of digital marketing services to clients all over the world. Our services include Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Web Development, Web Designing, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Social Media Marketing (SMM), Pay Per Click (PPC), and more. We are a team of passionate professionals who are committed to delivering the best possible results for our clients.
Job Title: Video Editor (Internship)
Stipend: Rs. 5,000 per month
Employment Type: Internship
Working Time: 9:00AM – 5:00PM IST
Working Days: Monday to Saturday
We are looking for a creative and skilled Video Editor to join our team as an intern. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of video editing principles and techniques and be able to create engaging and high-quality videos for our clients. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator is required.
- Edit raw footage to create compelling and engaging videos for our clients.
- Use creative techniques such as color correction, sound design, and visual effects to enhance the quality of the videos.
- Most of the Video works include creating documentary videos, explainer videos and tutorial videos.
- Collaborate with the team to understand client requirements and create videos that meet their needs.
- Ensure that videos are consistent with client branding guidelines and follow best practices for video production.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest video editing trends and technologies and incorporate them into video productions as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film, Video Production, or a related field.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating proficiency in video editing principles and techniques.
- Proficiency in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Video Editing: The candidate should have a strong understanding of video editing principles and techniques and be proficient in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Communication: The candidate should have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members.
- Attention to Detail: The candidate should have strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
- This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to gain valuable experience in video editing and work on real projects for clients.
- The candidate will receive guidance and mentoring from experienced professionals in the field.
- The candidate will receive a stipend of Rs. 5,000 per month during the internship.